Thursday, March 17, 2011

Staple! Wrap-Up



I'm a little late on my Staple! wrap-up but hey it's not easy to put such a rad show into words. For all that have attended the show in the past or dropped by this last one, you know that the day(s) is filled with creative forces from all sides and evening with live art to boot. Great times to meet and catch up with friends and get a LOT of commissions out. Speaking of commissions, a special thanks to everyone who was patient with me during the wait. Due to the time frame I was only able to take a couple of pics at the show. Here we go...

Staple! was extra special this year because it also was the first event that Mike-E and I were able to debut the collected works of Lonely in Black Vol.1. Of course I had to take a photo of the first person to take get the book. Thanks Kali for the Support!



Some commissions that came my way as well. Not much to explain the requests are from one end to another. These are just a couple that I managed to take a quick photo of. Thanks Brain for letting me take a crack at the mash up this year.

Like to Thank all the Staple crew for letting us be a part of yet another great show, looking forward to next year!

No comments: