Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons: Who Elmo Piggy

So there I was watching some saturday morning cartoons with my kids and a bowl of Lucky Charms on hand when I realized what on Charlie Sheens warlock world are we looking at. Thus started the rant about back in my days and I continued channeling grandparents around the world, questioning the lack of quality programing today unlike the shows back in my day. Volton is now replaced by Power Rangers and Masters of the Universe by Bikini Bottom. Okay, maybe Sponge Bob is alright after all they did have Pantera and David Bowie on the show. Where are you going with this you ask? In protest to today's standards I will start a new theme here to the blog, Saturday Morning Cartoons. My take on some favorites.

This morning I give to you a mash up commission that my friend Brian requested at the Staple Expo. A bit of Doctor Who, Ms. Piggy from the Muppets and Elmo from Sesame Street. If you have a favorite cartoon that you would like me to take a crack at send me the suggestion and I'll see about getting it drawn. 'Nuff ranting, my cereal is getting cold.

No comments: