Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drac & Lilly

Dropping in for a couple of quick notes, been talking a bit about working on things that I can't really announce due to contractual obligations but one thing that I can mention is the long awaited Monster/Ladies collaboration art book David Olivarez Jr. and I are working on. We are fully driven to accomplish this book this year and are about half way through it. The love tale book will see the light of day at this years Frank N'Con. The image above is at stage two, capturing O' Drac and Lilly just loving each others company. Romance is Grand.

On a side bar, I want to thank everyone that came out to support the Art Social show last night, the super rad folks at Monsterland Tattoos and Sun City Tattoos for letting me play in a palette filled with talent and Lindy of Cat As Trophy fame for lending a hand in my participation.

No comments: