Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free Sketches!


You read right, FREE comic convention level quick sketch. Whats the catch? None. For the next two weeks am going to "get in shape" for the Staple! show and the way I am planning to do that is to crank out quick sketches from now till the Friday before the show. In this case March 5th. This year I thought I would open the what to draw to you all and in return give you your suggestion in form of the original illustration if selected. To participate all I am asking is to drop me a line either as a comment here or to the facebook fan page or my email address andyperezartist at gmail dot com and tell me what you would want me to illustrate. From the suggestions, I will select one to do for the day. If yours is selected then I will get in contact with you and get the image mailed to you as soon as possible. That simple. The illustration will be mostly, if not all, black & white and will be of a single subject matter only. Please keep in mind that I am not doing a sketch for every single suggestion and this is only open till Friday March 5th. There will only be a total of 12 free sketches that I will be doing. Can't wait to hear the ideas.

No comments: