Friday, December 4, 2009

Street Art Productions

Oh what a night! I wanna start by thanking everyone at Street Art Productions and the Tree House for such a rad time last night. I was asked to share the stage with the very talented Joe Nunez and highlight some of the work we have done individually. I had a great time meeting new people and talking about the my work past, now and upcoming. As part of the Gallery show I was also asked to do some live art for the folks whom came down and I have to say the energy in the room was, in short, a rush! I will post images as soon as they become available, although I hear there are a bunch out there already.

About the piece above, it was a donation piece I did for Street Art Productions for the show. I wanted to capture the raw and street feel so I grabbed anything and everything available. Paint, ink, Spray paint, markers and pastels to name a few. Final Size 15"X20".

On a side note, I will be having a small window of time between shows and client work for commissions so if anyone is interested in having original art done, drop me a line at artedeandyperez at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

back in the day did you go to school in Tracy?