Monday, July 13, 2009

MJ RIP

Where normally posting an image like this would be outdated I actually had trouble initially getting anything on paper because it really was a matter of what was appropriate. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a HUGE zombie fan and in part Michael Jackson had a BIG part in that development. Yes of course I am talking about a little song called Thriller. Growing up I had listened and enjoyed many MJ tracks but it was seeing the Thriller video and oddly enough seeing the undead come alive was very life changing for me. I would like to say, like most, that Night of the Living Dead was my first look to the undead but the truth was that it was Thriller. I was saddened to hear about Michael Jackson because despite his personal life, he had a musical talent that will never be duplicated. As much as I wanted to pay homage to Michael as his Thriller counterpart, it just didn't feel right, it seems like the wrong time. Keep dancing Michael, and thank you for the legacy you left behind. Rest in Peace.

No comments: