Monday, March 9, 2009

Look Out! Sock Monster!

Back from Staple and I must say that it was an awesome experience as always. Unlike previous years this one was a little different because I even did the after party and participated on the live art show. I will definitely be updating the blog regularly with all the sketches I did at the show for some really nice folks.

Also I wanted to take the time to tell you all about this cool Kat in the photo. His name is Neil Brideau. I had the privilege of sharing a table with Neil at Staple!. Really nice guy and talented as well. I was actually eye balling one of his books that had a very interesting character on it and I could not resist adding my style to it. Neil is actually holding up the piece I did in honor of his "A Sock-Monster Collection" book. Hope I did your characters some justice Neil. Check out his work when you get a chance at http://www.fromthewell.info/.

No comments: